Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursdays Inspiration

I have an online friend, he has been a friend for sometime now.
We got to know each other when I first meet my husband... yes online we all played a game called Secondlife. He meet his girlfriend that way to, and over the years all four of us have had some serious laughs together, I don’t really play second life anymore I play WoW and so do they which is awesome cause the laughs keep coming daily.
I always knew he was a fabulous artist I remember him showing me a photo of a sculpture he had done some years ago, it was breath taking without a doubt, but yesterday he took my breath away again. He posted some photos on Face book of some drawing he had done, he then removed them before I had a chance to show you, but like all good family members (and yes I do consider him family) do he put them back up when I told him what I wanted to do with them. One was show you the other was to show my kids at work. I’m about to do an enrichment class in Illustration starting next week, I really want the kids to draw in pencil and learn more about shading and so on, these pictures are an inspiration to me so I know the kids at work will find them inspiring to.
I chose one to show you, they are a little blurry as the photo was taken via the web cam and he also tells me they are not yet finished, well unfinished or not this guy has a serious talent.
I for one am totally inspired.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share