Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's Shopping

I love to window shop online, I think it’s the best way to window shop.
I tend to do a random search of some thing strange and see what comes up.
So my random search today was a the word Poppy and Talk, don’t ask me why it was what came to me.
Out of the words came a blog called Poppytalk, So I went to see what that was about.
Interesting blog and the last post on there was about a baby’s cradle which I have to say if your having a baby or know someone that is, tell them about this product, not just cause it looks cute, but its meant to help the baby in some really awesome ways.

The bed comes from a company called Mawok


You really should check it out.

So back to Poppytalk, well they have a site on the page which caught my eye, and things that catch my eye at the moment get looked at.
So my window shopping for today was done on a site called Sally Jean, it’s a wonderful collection of handmade collage jewelry, very much like dog tags but way more stylish, and a lot more appealing to ones eye. My favorites are the Fairyette made up of antique photograph of girls from an orphanage and wings, this lady has a way with words that just bring the whole thing together.
There were a few things that got added to my wish list that’s the list I leave hanging about in the hope my husband might take note of, which of yet I don’t think he every has done, but never mind there is always the hope he will do one day
Go check out Sally Jeans Shop and let me know what your favorite pieces are!
Oh and I nearly forgot...... Happy Window Shoping.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share